Titan aka Chris Damigo

Monday, June 14, 2010

Ride 6/14

Finally!!!! the rain and mud has stopped enough that i could ride in my arena and my parents finally let me ride Hunter after a week of not being able to...Either my arena is getting smaller or Hunter is getting faster and stronger he was flying but i cant complain he wanted to be naughty but he waited for my signals about when to do things and when not to he was really high headed and high stepping today but i used the techniques my trainer taught me to bring Hunter back to me and focus his energy to his hindquarters, his neck and head for roundness, and his steps so they would extend abit. When we started jumping hes so good he had a perfect distance almost every time except for a few huge leaps but atleast he doesnt chip in anymore. Lately ive been making scarier, bigger, wider jumps for him and hes doing great i almost feel like he wont refuse anything anymore. So now the only thing to really really work on is his flying lead changes and being round which hes really doing great with!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment