Titan aka Chris Damigo

Friday, June 4, 2010

First Fall off of Hunter

Today i rode Hunter and he was really good we jumped maybe about 2'9" give or take a few inches he only knocked down one pole which was nice and he was doing good with lead changes but after a white vertical he galloped to try and get the lead change without my help so he was going around 2 trees and he tripped and fell mid lead change and i tumbled over his head and he caught himself with his back feet and leaped over me but i sat up to fast and his back foot hit me in the head soo happy i had a helmet...after i got up hunter stood there waiting for me and the poor guy looked scarder then me but i hopped back up and we jumped around alittle more(note tht he was being super careful where he placed his feet and he listened perfectly) so we ended on a good note and he walked away uninjured and i just had a headache

1 comment:

  1. Wow...scarey fall to be sure. I am sooo glad that you walked away and your steed too...mostly without injury.
    Hey..thanks for signing up to "Follow/Lead/Share" over at my place!
    I will be back to read more of you!
    KK

    ReplyDelete