Titan aka Chris Damigo

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Rehoboth Fair:)

Hunter
He did really well he got 1st in horsemanship WTC, 2nd in Equitation, 2nd in Sit a Buck, and 3rd in Crossrails
When we first got to the fair i was mad cuz they were only ribboning up to 4th place and to make it even better the ribbons looked like science fair ribbons like legit i was like "What?! there giving us bookmarks this year?!!!" it was aweful and during my Pleasure Class (which we didnt place in) we were boxed in a the canter so Hunter got nervous and tried to rear before he cantered which obv. isnt to "Pleasurable"..... /but everything else went pretty good
Bella
My pony turnt into a crazy animal on my friend they only got 4th in Horsemanship During Pleasure they had to stop the class cuz Bella flipped out and tried to throw her im sooo disappointed in Bells....When i went to ride her in the Barrel race( they used jump stands as barrels?!) shes afraid of them it was aweful we got around the first one then she side passes at the gallop all the way to the exit of the arena it was soo embarrassing it was terrible and i had to act like it didnt bother even though i was ready to fall on the ground and cry my eyes out. I really thought she d do good at the fair but she really let me and my friend down big time...:(

No comments:

Post a Comment